To report allegations of child or elderly abuse please contact the agency at 419-782-3881 or 419-399-3756. The agency is open Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Should you need to make a report after business hours, please contact your local law enforcement department.
When making a report it is helpful to provide the following information if it is available to you.
- The name and address of the child you suspect is being abused or neglected
- The age of the child
- The name and address of the parents or caretakers
- The name of the person you suspect is abusing or neglecting the child and the address if available
- The reason you suspect the child is being abuse and neglected
- Any other information which may be helpful to the investigation
- You have the option of giving your name or reporting anonymously. Giving your name can help the investigator clarify information. The agency will not give your name to the person suspected of abusing the child.
Interested In Becoming A Foster Parent?
Click here for more information (PDF)
Pre-service dates (PDF)