The OhioMeansJobs Youth Program serves youth ages 14-24.
The program is designed to assist youth in setting realistic goals and objectives to prepare for post secondary educational and/or employment opportunities.
To participate in the program, certain eligibility requirements or barriers to employment must be met. Services available to eligible individuals include:
- Adult Mentoring
- Alternative Secondary School Services or Dropout Recovery Services
- Career Counseling and Labor Market Services
- Comprehensive Guidance and Counseling
- Entrepreneurial Skills Training
- Financial Literacy Education
- Follow-up Services
- Leadership Development Activities
- Tutoring, Study Skills and Instruction
- Occupational Skills Training
- Paid and Unpaid Work Experience
- Supportive Services
For further information about the youth program and provider of service, contact the OhioMeansJobs center in your county of residence. You may also want to check out the Links page for additional resources.
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses. Click here for details.